LINE2design Solid Brass Medical Oxygen Regulator 0 - 25 L / min Barbed Fitting Packed In Clear Poly Bag
This one of a kind, Emergency Medical Solid Brass Oxygen Regulator, offers superior construction and performance. it comes with all brass internal components and outside brass. The LINE2design brass oxygen regulator is our best-selling regulator offered at the best possible price on the market today. This medical regulator features 0-25 adjustable liter flow with (2) 50 PSI DISS connectors and (1) barbed oxygen fitting. The regulator is CE rated to 3000 PSI. Each medical oxygen regulator is individually packaged in a clear poly bag and put inside a custom box for added protection.
• Chrome-plated solid brass body
• 3000 psi maximum inlet pressure
• 1-1/2” diameter UL-listed gauge
• Complies to CGA standards
• Piston design regulator
• Sintered bronze inlet filter for longer service life
• Complete with contents gauge with rubber boot for protection
• Inlet Connection: CGA540 or CGA870
• (1) Hose barb outlet
• (2) DISS Demand valves
• Weight: 1.50 lbs.
• Flow settings include: 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25 LPM